Name:
Location: Raub, Pahang, Malaysia

Saturday, June 13, 2009

am i too demanding???

hmm...its been a while since i last blogged...haha...was bz n sometimes lazy to write... i have been doing a lot of thinking too lately...about my wat awaits me ahead...i always have the tot of changing job...AGAIN!!!...haha...because i have the tot that my company is not so good...in a way like taking advantage of us...but sometimes when i think about it...they seem to treat me quite well if compared to my colleagues...like i was offered to come over to Singapore to work just after working in the company for about 2 months or 3 months...but of course at the beginning it is not dollar to dollar conversion of my pay...but after 2 or 3 months...i told them i need an increment...and i was given a $400 increment which is more than wat i expected (i only expect to have a hundred or two only...hehe)...which makes it the same as what i had in Malaysia...and i guess i am the only one who is still using the company's line...they said if i exceed the allowance amount which is $30, they will deduct from my pay...but i still havent got deducted yet...may b i dun make a lot of calls and smses...i have also requested to go back to the company to be in the project team rather than being outsourced...and they accepted my request and bring someone in to replace me...but this is yet to know...as i am not back in the office yet...but action has been done by them...whether will it happen or not is another thing...and i was also told by my colleague that they have prepared the laptop for me...its already being setup...awaiting me...haha...if i am not mistaken, the laptop is brand new too...and up until today, my exams are all paid for...i do not need to claim like my colleague does...so i am really dun know..this company seems treating me good (compared to the rest)...or may b i am a lil bit too demanding...hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home