Name:
Location: Raub, Pahang, Malaysia

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My offday

i got an offday today from my boss in ING (the company where i am outsourced to)...but i just spent almost the whole day sleeping....hahaha...woke up about 9 something...read some company's emails...then back to sleep again....haha...and woke up at about 12 something to have my lunch....watched a movie...then sleep again...and woke up at about 6 something to 7pm for dinner...n watched another movie...hahah....wat a boring life.....spent my whole day in my my own room only....anyway i really cant think of a thing that i can do here in singapore...luckily i have my lappy to fill my day...if not i think i will be sleeping the whole day....lol.....off days really makes me feel like going back to malaysia....hahahah.....anyway i am looking at jobstreet now....planning ahead....hhahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home