Name:
Location: Raub, Pahang, Malaysia

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kiasurism

everyone is telling tat singaporean = kiasu....hahah...i have the same thought too before this...but after working for like more than half a year, i realized tat, its not so true...hahah...definition of kiasu...scared lose, selfish, wont teach, and let u die...hahah....but those tat i met here in singapore are not those type...of course they r singaporean...but i dun see the kiasurism in them...hhaha...like for example my manager...he can ask me to sit beside him and teach me how to configure things...teach me how to handle cases...and if i cant handle it...push to him....he said he will handle them for me...haha...and my vendor...these guys are even better....they can explain to me something i totally have no knowledge about...so as expected...i will be very blur...hahah......n they will asked me if i understand or not....if not they go all over again from start to the end...up until i get the concept....they even told me tat i need to pick up a particular knowledge,as it is very useful later on when i am looking for job elsewhere....i guess i need to view singaporean differently....hahah...but....there is also a possibility that i am lucky to meet those few singaporeans....those good ones....haha...not selfish and kind enuf to share knowledge...anyway...lets see if i am 'lucky' enuf to meet a kiasu one....then may b i can have back the same mindset of singaporean = kiasu... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home